If you want a quick and delicious meal, look no further than a one-pot rice cooker meal.
Super easy and incredibly tasty one-pot rice cooker meal that you can prepare with the best Blitz rice cooker 3.6L. It is a great way to pack in those vegetables and protein in your diet and also use up any produce that you have left. You are free to use any vegetables or protein, making it your own perfect one-pot rice cooker meal.
You will be surprised at how easy it is to make and it is all thanks to the handy rice cooker.
- 2 cup short grain rice/sushi rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or more to taste
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cup of water
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 medium carrot diced
- 8 shiitake mushrooms
- 2 head bok choy chopped
- 4 tbsp edamame
- Diced ham
- Diced bell pepper
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Chilli garlic sauce or other hot sauce of choice
Vegetables & Protein
- 15 min
- 30 min
1. Wash your rice 2-3 times until the water starts to run clearer. Drain excess water.
2. In the rice cooker pot, add the rice, soy sauces, sugar, sesame oil, oyster sauce and water. Mix well.
3. Add your vegetables and protein over the rice. Cover your rice cooker and set to cook for 30 minutes.
4. Once cooked, mix everything together. Feel free to season with more soy sauce to taste, if needed.
Serve your rice with some sesame seeds and chilli sauce/chilli oil of your choice. Enjoy!