Nutella & Berries marbled Bundt Cake
Really easy to make and extremely tasty, this cake is perfect for impress your guests or simply indulge in a Nutella heaven.
- 180g butter
- 200g brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 300g Nutella
- ¾ tsp almond extract
- 180g plain flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 eggs
- 200g dark chocolate chip
- 75g mixed berries
- 50g mint leaves
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 30g icing sugar, to dust
- Prep: 20min
- Cooking: 40min
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Thoroughly brush a bundt mould with softened butter.
- Mix the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the almond extract.
- Mix together the flour and the baking powder Beat in the eggs then fold in the remaining flour mixture and stir in the milk.
- Add the berries and finely chopped mint leaves.
- Add spoonfuls of each of the batters alternately to the tin and drag the handle of a teaspoon through the mixture to create a marbled effect. Add a thick layer of Nutella right in the middle part of the cake.
- Bake for around 40 minutes and then test the cake with a skewer inserted into the deepest part.
- Let the cake cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- Decorate the top with some berries and mint leaves.
- Once cooled, dust the cake with a little icing sugar.
TIP: You can save some Nutella to decorate the top of the cake, before or after dusting it with Icing Sugar.