Our adorable Rice Krispie Pumpkins take 15 minutes to make and require no baking!
Kids will love helping to make these no-bake treats and they are an excellent activity if you’re hosting a spooky party. Alternatively, you can have the mallow pumpkins made ahead and let little ones decorate faces onto them with some writing icing pens or even some edible eyes.
- Rice krispies
- Orange food colouring
- Cadbury chocolate twirls
- 5 min
- 10 min
1. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a pot, making sure to stir the mix every 30 seconds.
2. Once melted add the 10 drops of orange food colouring and stir until well combined.
3. Add the rice krispies to the bowl and stir until completely coated.
4. Mould and shape a handful of the mixture into a sphere pressing your thumb into the top of each one. To help reduce the amount of mixture sticking to your hands you can lightly oil your hands before shaping.
5. To make the stalk, press one Twirl into the top of the ball.
If your Twirls are not sticking onto the pumpkin balls, melt some chocolate and dip the Twirl before placing it on top of the ball.