- 70g porridge oats
- 150g almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped or ground almonds
- 3 units of unbleached apricots, finely chopped
- 3 units dry figs, finely chopped
- 3 units of medjool dates, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp date syrup, maple syrup or honey (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 10 to 15 min
- Pour the almond milk into a saucepan, adding the oats, vanilla essence and dry fruits. Simmer, stirring regularly, for about 10 minutes or until you have the consistency you require.
- Remove from the heat, add the syrup or honey and stir well.
- Serve in a bowl and decorate with chopped banana and cinnamon.
TIPS:- Experiment with adding different fresh fruits, nuts, seeds and other dry fruits, etc. to create your perfect bowl of bliss.